If you have many Google or Gmail account or you want to delete your Gmail account permanently. You have come to the right place. In this article I am going to be showing you how to delete permanently your Google or Gmail account.
Remember, I am going to warn you if you do this it will delete everything associated with your Google account, YouTube channel, Gmail account, Google pictures, Google contacts, Google drive, Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google play store all of that will be deleted. So make sure that you know that you are doing before deleting your Google or Gmail account.
Please just follow the below steps:
1. Login into your Google or Gmail account.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner then select Settings.
3. Once you are under the settings then pressing Accounts and Import tab which is the fourth one from the left.
4. Click on Other Google Account settings under Change account settings, which is the first one from the top.
5. Click Delete your account or services under Account preferences, which is the third one from the left.
6. Then it will ask you to separate questions do you want to delete products or Delete Google Account and data. You can select only one option delete products or Delete Google Account and data.
7. Select Delete Google Account and data and click on that.
8. Type your password and click Sign in button.
9. You can also download your Google and Gmail and other product data. Tick all the boxes and click DELETE ACCOUNT button. Must be read everything carefully before deleting your Google or Gmail account.Your Google account and all your data have been deleted.